Thursday, May 30, 2013

Get Fashionably Fit in Old Navy Activewear!

 

 

I'm excited to share with you Old Navy's Newest Active Wear Collection.
Old Navy has added some new vibrant colors to their line of acitve wear.
 Plus some looser fitting, but still flattering tops. 
This collection will keep you looking great with added benefits of comfort! And if your looking for a more fitted selection of active wear 
Old Navy has that covered as well with there line of compression tops and pants.
Thanks too crowdtap, I was able to receive an active wear top and bottom, plus a coupon for one of my friends to receive an outfit as well. 

Here is my lucky friend that got to pick out her free active wear outfit! She was super excited!

 These were my favorite picks from the active wear tops and bottoms. I loved everything I put on. 



 Here we are with the outfits we picked out.



 Old Navy is one of my go to places when I'm looking for something new for my wardrobe. I know I will not leave without finding something I love. Make sure you check out all the awesomeness Old Navy
has to offer. And don't forget to check out Crowdtap to sign up
and apply for more actions like this one!




No comments:

Post a Comment