Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pause Button

Ive come to realize as I am getting older that time literally flies by so fast I barely have time to blink. And the fact that I have children makes it go by even faster. I began to realize this after I had Hailey. In the beginning I remember putting photos in her album and thinking ill remember how old she is, 1 week, 2 week, 3 week. Things like this. Then all of a sudden Hailey is 6 months old and I cant even vaguely remember how old she is in any of the pictures. Where did all the time go? I ask myself this a lot lately. Now Hailey is about to be 4 years old.Where did my little tiny baby go? And now with Addison she has already been here 14 weeks? What the hell? Wasn't I just pregnant? How did I become a mommy of 2 so fast? Its just so crazy. I love watching my girls grow up, but sometimes I wish I had a pause button...



.

No comments:

Post a Comment