Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Old Navy JEANS!!!

This past weekend I had the pleasure of experiencing another Old Navy Style Council Share sample, and let me tell you I was so excited I could scream. I was counting down the days until I could use my coupon and share my other coupon with 1 friend for a free pair of Old Navy Jeans. I picked Jade and we had a blast. Thanks to crowdtap.com where you can easily become a member by clicking this link http://bit.ly/h9g9tL There you can earn cash, and free stuff. Not to mention if you want, any money you make on the site can be donated to a charity of your choice that is listed on the site. Let me start off by showing you jade in her jeans, she picked the boot cut style and tried on two different color choices. They both looked great but she went with the dark denim. How cute! 


I first tried on the boot cut style also. But im more of a flare kind of girl. They looked much better on jade because she is taller. And if you can't tell from my pic im only 5'2.

Then I tried on the trouser cut. Which looked great even though I needed to be wearing a different kind of shoe. Flip flops and trouser fit in my opinion don't work out that great. These would be good with tall shoes and a nice top as they are a more sophisticated pant. 
Then it was on to the slim fit flare, which I already own a pair that I LOVE. So I knew I would like them. They are a little fitted with some give and a big flared bottom.  
Hello cute back side!


And last but not least. My pick, The Skinny Mini Flare. 


These are more fitted through out the pant, and are made of a stretchy material. I had to go up a size in these jeans, but it was well worth it. I love the color and the fit. I already wore them out to lunch the next day after picking them out. Now if you want to check out jeans like this make sure you visit oldnavy.com. I had so much fun with this sample share, thank you so much Crowdtap.com for picking me. Hope I get picked in the future for more! I love Old Navy, such a great quality of clothing. Not to mention they are ALWAYS having sales. Make sure you sign up for their email program im constantly receiving emails for 25% off plus what is on sale that week. 

1 comment:

  1. wow! you got into such a great gig with that old navy council!!! have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete