Monday, July 25, 2011

Old Navy Decorated Tanks.

Do you know what is awesome. My new old navy decorated tank. I love it. Look here is me loving it
And here is Amber loving her new Old Navy decorated tank!

 And Jade is here showing off her cute new tank.
And Crystal looking cute in her old navy decorated tank. 
We had a blast as usual at Old Navy getting our decorate tanks there are a lot to choose from. The Old Navy that Jade, amber and I went too said we can only get that tank but there were actually other tanks to choose from. But the ones we got were very cute and I think they are very flattering on all of us. How did I get this free tank and have a chance to share one with my 3 friends you ask? Well i'm a member of crowdtap.com where Ive been accepted into the Old Navy Style Council. I get to do an application and get picked to try different things from Old Navy and share my experience. If you want to sign up go to http://bit.ly/h9g9tL and sign up. You too can have a chance to receive free things and try out new products. You can also earn money and pick a charity to donate the money you ear or you can cash out at any time. Go check out http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=7524 if you would like to find a cute tank also. They have so many styles to choose from. And if you are looking for a steal I always have luck in there clearance section. I mean who wouldn't want to look as cute as we do :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment