Monday, December 19, 2011

Hartstrings Grand Re-opening

Have you been to Hartstrings lately?
Well if you haven't you are missing out. Their selection is amazing, and now they have added even more clothing to choose from. With their grand re-opening I learned that a few more brands have been added to their already large selection of Hartstrings clothing. Now you can also find Puma, DKNY, Timberland, Nicole Miller, LRG, Baby Phat, Apple Bottoms & Akademiks.  



I was so excited to get a chance to host an in-store party at Hartstrings
Where some of my mommy friends and I had a chance to check out all the new and exciting things happening at Hartstrings.  The first 30 moms in the store received a gift bag with some fun goodies. And there was also snacks and drinks for the children and us mommies.

The kids also had a chance to have their photos taken, and we will receive 
cards with pictures on them. Not only did we have a fun morning of shopping and hanging out but 
I also was able to pick a charity to donate $150 to. How wonderful is Hartstrings for doing that! 
That made me love this store even MORE then I already do.  There was so many things to choose from.
I have soo many reasons why I love Hartstrings and one of them is their holiday lines.
Look at this gorgeous stuff!!
Right now they are having an extra 25% off of everything. So check out their website Hartstrings or go to the store and have a look around for yourself.
 

Thank you Hartstrings and MomSelect !
 And don't forget to checkout MomSelect. They always have awesome opportunities like this one.


All my opinions expressed are my own, I will be receiving a $50 giftcard for sharing my opinion and hosting the In store event at Hartstrings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment