Wednesday, December 14, 2011

ABBA Wii Dance Party

Thanks to Crowdtap, I got to host an ABBA Wii Dance Party.
And we shook our groove things!
I received an ABBA Tshirt, An ABBA CD with greatest hits, and an ABBA Dance Wii Game.
We had so much fun grooving to ABBA's Hits!

Even my oldest daughter got in on the fun.

Hailey and the Hubby playing. Scott even beat me, which I was a little upset about. But hey I guess he could groove to the music better then I can.
How did he beat me so much?????  His points 6860 mine 1429.
Note to self, must practice to beat the hubby.


 This was one of those fun games that would be great to play at a party, family game night, or just for fun by yourself. We had so much fun, thank you Crowdtap for letting me host an awesome party!



All these opinions are my own, I was not paid to write this, I received no compensation. I did receive a party pack to host my party.



No comments:

Post a Comment