Sunday, December 4, 2011

OralBStages Party

Thanks to Momselect  and Oral B, I got to host an OralBStages Party. 
And it was a blast!!!
I received my Package and could not believe how much stuff was in the box.

I could not wait to share these things with my mommy friends. I received gift bags, 11 tooth brushes, 11 lavander hair and body washes, 11 tubes of toothpaste, balloons, popcorn, popcorn containers, jelly beans, the Winnie the Pooh DVD, coupons, a fun oral b flashcard game, and information packets. 
And all of my friends were thrilled when they got their goody bags. 

I set up our concession stand for the kids to get their popcorn for the movie.

The girls lined up to get their popcorn.


View from inside the concession stand.

Then the girls got settled in to watch the movie, popcorn in hand.


 After the movie was over (even though we watched it a couple times throughout the party) we played the Oral B flashcard game. The kids were so happy when they got the answers correct.

After the game was complete, we talked about how important it is to take care of your teeth, and brush at least twice a day. We talked about some of the things that were in the information packet, and everyone got their gift bags. My party was such a success, and I was so happy to be sharing Oral B Stages products because I have always used Oral B products for my children. So it came to no surprise to me when I read that Oral B Stages was the #1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand for children. 
Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to share with my friends!
You can find OralB on Facebook here OralB, and on twitter here OralB. Go check it out!

*I did not receive any compensation for this party or writing this blog post, all opinions expressed were my own.*






No comments:

Post a Comment