Saturday, December 10, 2011

Oldnavy Bundle-Up Bash!!

Are you looking for some stylish winter clothing? How about an infinity scarf? Or a complementing sweater that isn't too bulky and fits just right? Or how about a plush fur-lined hat to keep your ears cozy and warm? Well let me tell you what, I found all of those things and then some at OldNavy! 
I had the luxury of being picked to host an In-Store Party at Old Navy where myself and 3 of my friends, Yes I said 3!!!, received a coupon for a pair of pants, sweater and winter accessory. 
Compliments of Crowdtap.
We all left smiling and giddy with excitement over our choices.
 As you can see here where im all cozy, warm, and HAPPY! 
And here are the girls getting in the cozy spirit!

Are you ready for a winter wonderland photo shoot? 
Good because here it comes!

Here is Audrey in her favorite looks. This hat was very popular between us girls!
Teal sweater, Yes Please!
 Amber with a wrap sweater that I love! That was her sweater she picked.
And the white pants, to die for!
 Jade with her photo montage of scarves! oh yes we are digging all the scarves!
 Also a pop of color with an added tank top underneath a sweater, LOVE IT!
And here I am, Jade an I both picked an infinity scarf for our winter accessory. They had so many to chose from it was hard, but Im all about the sparkle in my navy scarf! Cardigans, sweaters, V-neck Sweaters, and an open sweater were my top favorites.

Thank you OldNavy and Crowdtap!!!


We had so muchhhh fun, it was unreal. We all tried on some many outfits, and different looks. It was sooo hard making a choice, as it usually is at Old Navy. Because lets face it Old Navy rocks! Make sure you check out OldNavy for this weeks Holi-Deals!! If you would like a chance to to host a sample share, make sure you sign up at Crowdtap and get to tapping! Also not only can you get a chance at some free stuff, but you can donate to a charity of your choice on there list or get an amazon gift code.

1 comment: