Sunday, November 25, 2012

If...


What if I actually did things I set out to do every time I made plans to change things in my life?
What if I actually stuck to a diet for more then a week...
What if I actually got off my butt and exercised..
What if I made some of those healthy recipes I keep pinning...
What if I used all the cleaning tips I've found on pinterest...
What if I got rid of the clutter in my room, in my closet, in my kids room, in my house...
What if I kept my car clean for more than a day...
What if I did a load of laundry then immediately put it away...
What if I finished something I started rather than letting my things I do get pushed out of the way...
What if I started limiting T.V. time...
What if I worked harder on budgeting our money...
Things on my mind.
Things I want to change.
hmmmm....
It's all up to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment