Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sweaters Old Navy Style

I am super excited to share with you my latest Old Navy/Crowdtap Adventure. 
As usual Old Navy did not dissapoint.
I thought it would be nice to take my sister with me for her to pick out a sweater as well.
Since Corwdtap and Old Navy were gracious enough to 
send a coupon for me and a friend
for a free sweater.
Here is a slide show of what my sister and I tried on.

 
There was sooo many different styles to choose from, and I can honestly say every thing I
tried on I loved. It was hard to just pick one.
I LOVED the cardigans especially and can't wait to get more colors.
But I knew that I needed an open front sweater in a light brown color for
my wardrobe. I so happy to see them and try them all on.
I can't wait to go back and pick up some of the other sweaters I tried on. There was something
for everyone there.
Here we are with the sweaters we chose.

And here is my outfit the first time I wore my Sweater.

I give Old Navy a thumbs up this year for all the sweaters they have!!!!!!



So if you are looking for the perfect sweater, head up to your local
Old Navy or check them out at Oldnavy.com
Thank you so much Crowdtap for picking me for this sample share, and if you would like to find out how to qualify for sample shares like this head on over to Crowdtap.com and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment