Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First day

Today was Hailey's first day of VPK.



I didn't know how I was going to react. Would I cry?? Ever
yone thought I would. But surprisingly I didn't. Everything happened so fast. I didn't even really get to enjoy what was happening. I cannot wait for her to go to kindergarten, that's where the real tears will be. The heart wrenching sobbing that will follow our walk through the halls after I wave to my lil baby in her new classroom and walk to my car. That's when it will start. These are days I will never forget. The firsts are always so wonderful. I can't wait for all the firsts my lil girls are going to enjoy together. And what they will accomplish. I cant wait to hang that first picture where Hailey writes her full name, in beautiful kindergarten lettering. I just can't wait. I enjoy being a mom so much. Its so amazing to feel this way. This is something you cannot know until you actually have your own child. It feels so priceless. I am so lucky.

I really am. Tomorrow Addison will have another evaluation with her physical therapist, Judy. I talked to her on the phone. She sounded so sweet. One of those people that really actually enjoy their job. I cant wait to meet her tomorrow. I can't wait to learn all the things I can do to let Addy have the best chance at everything. I can't wait until my baby is crawling. Then walking and talking. There is just soo much to look forward too

No comments:

Post a Comment