Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today we went for a weight check for Addy, and she is 9lbs 12 oz and 22 inches long. I'm so proud of her for growing! Makes me happy.

Its been a little rough here in there, in the beginning we were going to the doctors every week to make sure she was gaining. And I think she is doing an awesome job considering her circumstances. And now we are about to leave for Hailey to have another eye doctors appointment lets hope she does better this time with her new glasses. This month is so busy. There is so much to do. On friday we go to St. Pete for a Cardiology apt for Addison, and we are going to find out when she is getting surgery. This is going to be tough. I have a feeling im not going to do so well on the way up there and back. Lets see how everything goes. Im dreading her having surgery. Im so scared. I have never been so scared for anything in my life. But I know my little Addy is strong and she will do awesome. I just hope this time we go to the apointment she does better with the ultrasound on her heart. Because last time she cried for a very long time and it was just too much too handle, because then it was my turn to cry because she was so upset. Ill keep my fingers crossed things go better this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment